Friday, October 11, 2013

Gravity

PG-13
Starring: Sandra Bullock and George Clooney
1 Hour and 31 Minutes

Wow- what a realistic movie about being pretty much lost in space! Having no experience whatsoever with space travel, I can only imagine how alone and helpless it must feel to float around in space, let alone in a major crisis mode!!!
I can't really discuss too much about this movie without giving away the story, so I will just say that it was truly amazing!
The computer generated graphics were phenomenal!!! It was absolutely incredible how realistic and life-like this movie really is, it is visually stunning! You must see it in 3-D and preferably in I-max.
Sandra Bullock gave the performance of a lifetime and it was an awe-inspiring story of survival and the will to never give up. I found that the subject matter was depressing and sad and lonely. I was hoping for more time with George Clooney.
Parents be advised that there is quite a bit of profanity due to the crisis situation and she also drops the f-bomb once. When she removed her space suit she had super short shorts and somewhat limited clothing on. I am giving "Gravity" three and a half bags of popcorn.

1 comment:

  1. Can't Wait to See This Movie! Great Review like always! :D

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews